god is with you quotes bible

Behold new things have come. I say to the Lord You are my Lord apart from You I have nothing good Psalm 161.


Pin On Christ

What does the Bible say.

. Today if I would have asked you why should God let you in Heaven would you have said Jesus Christ is my only claim. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. If so I think youll really like these Old Testament Scriptures so here are 17 of the most favorite Bible quotes from the Old Testament.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Corinthians 517-20 Therefore if anyone is in Christ he is a new creature. John 154-5 Remain in me as I also remain in you.

If you remain in me and I in you you will bear much fruit. No branch can bear fruit by itself. P - Protect me God because I take refuge in You.

Apart from me you can do nothing 2. I am the vine. The old things passed away.

And his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor Mighty God Everlasting Father Prince of Peace. It must remain in the vine. You are the branches.


Pin On Bible Verses


God Loves Everyone He Is Always With You Scripture Quotes Psalms Speak Life


Pin On Inspirational Quotes


Pin On God Quotes


God Has Something Better For You Inspirational Quotes Quotes Life Quotes


Pin On True Encouragement 12


Pin On True Love Quotes


Pin On Scripture


Pin On Christianity


God Cares For You Comforting Scripture Scripture Quotes Quotes About God


Pin On Bible Verses And Christian Quotes


Pin On Great Quotes


Pin On 2017 Hello 2018


Pin On Bible Wisdom And Ideas


Pin On Inspirational


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Daily Inspiration


Pin On Quick Saves


Pin On Peace

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel